Previously known as the Bank of America Pavilion, the Blue Hills Bank Pavilion is an outdoor amphitheater on Boston’s waterfront that seats up to 5,000. The theater is located on Fan Pier, close to Rowes Wharf, and the circular shape of the theater makes it a great venue for any arena entertainment, like boxing. Mostly, the Blue Hills Bank Pavillion is used for concerts. We all know how hard it can be to find parking for a sold out show, that’s why we made this complete guide to Blue Hills Bank Pavilion parking. Read on for the best Blue Hills Bank Pavilion Parking tips and tricks.
The Only 4 Blue Hills Bank Pavilion Parking Tips You Need
1. Street parking near the Blue Hills Bank Pavilion is hard to find. If that’s your plan, arrive early and give yourself time to circle for a spot – you might just get lucky!
2. If you’re willing to pay for parking in a lot near the theater, it’s relatively cheap. Small lots near the Blue Hills Bank Pavilion offer affordable parking from $10-$20 and there are rarely long lines to get out of a lot after a concert.
3. There is no guarantee that you’ll get a spot in one of these lots, especially when there’s a popular show going on. If you know you’re the type of person who would get stressed out about this, try booking parking in advance. You may have to park a little further away from the theater and walk, but if you’re seeing an outdoor show it’s probably nice out!
4. To avoid this whole parking fiasco altogether, try public transportation. Before you dismiss this idea altogether, consider how easy it is to take the MBTA Silver Line to the theater. This way you won’t have to worry about where to put your car and how much it costs.
Top Blue Hills Bank Pavilion Parking Resources
- Live Nation – the company that owns the theater has information about suggested parking lots nearby under “Venue Details”
- SP+ – this national parking company offers parking in three facilities near the Blue Hills Bank Pavilion and you can reserve a spot online
- StubHub – along with upcoming events, StubHub has a tab for parking at the Blue Hills Bank Pavilion
- Yelp – read customer reviews of the Blue Hills Bank Pavilion, including their parking advice and experiences
- Foursquare – read the comments of Foursquare users of Blue Hills Bank Pavilion parking
- Boston Discovery Guide – this Boston travel guide has information about public transportation and parking near Blue Hills Bank Pavilion
- Live Nation Premium Seats – if you have premium seats for the Blue Hills Bank Pavilion you have access to VIP parking opportunities