Find the Best Monthly Parking in Boston
Augst 2016 Deal of the Month: 40 Beach Street, only $165!Save on Boston Monthly Parking Now
5 Tips for Finding Cheap Boston Monthly Parking
1. Do some research – Before you commit to a monthly parking spot in Boston, you should make sure you’re getting the best deal you can. There are third party resources such as SpotHero that allow drivers to compare Boston monthly parking rates online.
2. Compare rates – Monthly parking rates in Boston can range from $100 to around $500. Although there is definitely a tradeoff between price and location, you can still save money by booking a discounted monthly parking rate online and taking the time to compare your options and make sure you’re making an informed decision.
3. Park near the ‘burbs – Generally, the closer you are to the center of Downtown Boston the more expensive your parking will be. Cheaper monthly rates can be found as you approach the suburbs. Before writing off this option, check on public transportation availability from your monthly parking spot.
4. Book through a third party – Instead of booking your Boston monthly parking directly from a garage or parking company, look for third party resources offering discounted parking. Many of these sites, including SpotHero, are providing a service to garages by finding them customers and are able to offer monthly parking at a cheaper rate.
5. INSIDER TIP! Park at the Christian Science Plaza Garage – If you are specifically looking for monthly parking that allows you to park overnight, your choices are far fewer. However, one lot that is perfect for overnight monthly parking in Boston is the Christian Science Plaza Garage. Ideal for the reverse-commuter, this self park garage is only $100 a month. Remember, parking in Boston can cost you up to $500 a month, so this opportunity really is a steal!
Free Boston Monthly Parking Resources
- SpotHero Boston Monthly Parking – SpotHero offers discounted monthly parking rates in 7 lots and garages in Boston; compare prices and locations and book a spot on their website.
- Christian Science Plaza Garage Monthly Parking – Book $100 monthly parking in this self park Boston garage – this rate is unbeatable!
- Standard Parking/Central Parking in Boston – search for monthly parking in any area of Boston
- Yelp Boston Monthly Parking Reviews – read reviews of others’ Boston monthly parking experiences to help you make your own decision
- Craigslist Boston Monthly Parking Posts – Search through individual postings for Boston monthly parking and negotiate with posters
- BestParking.com – compare Boston monthly parking rate estimates
- ParkMe – search for Boston parking rates by neighborhood, venue or event
- Government Center Garage – this garage offers monthly parking for a monthly rate of $350
- Laz Parking Boston – Laz is a national parking company that offers monthly rates in their Boston garages
- Prudential Center Monthly Parking – monthly parking is offered at the Prudential Center for $460
- Garage at 100 Clarendon – park here for a monthly rate of $390, there is great Mass Pike access
- ProPark America Boston – book Boston monthly parking in one of their 9 garages
Contact Suzannah via Google+