Tickets are $10 for adults and $6 for children. You can purchase tickets online or at the door. The box office closes one hour prior to the end of the show each day.
New England Auto Show Parking
- Valet parking is available for $25. Valet is located on East Side Drive and is immediately on the right when turning from Summer Street.
- Self-parking at The Boston Convention and Exhibition Center’s south parking lot is $15 or $30 for oversized vehicles. To enter the parking lot, drive past valet, turn right at the end of the building, and go down the ramp.
- You can reserve Boston Convention Center parking before you go with on-demand parking app SpotHero.
New England Auto Show Details
- Date: January 14 – 18, 2016
- Where: 415 Summer St.
- Plan your trip with these public transportation and driving directions
- Thu: 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Fri: noon – 10:00 pm
- Sat: 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Sun: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Mon: 10:00 am- 6:00 pm
- Tickets are available online and at the box office
- Adults: $15
- Children (6 – 12): $6
- Children under 6: Free
- On Military Day (January 18), military receive free entry to the show with appropriate military ID
- Ticket purchases are non-refundable
- Attending The Show
- Who Attends The Auto Show?