The historic South Station is the second largest transportation center in all of New England. With all the hustle and bustle surrounding the building, you can imagine how hard it can be to find parking in the area. Don’t go out there unprepared. We’ve created this complete guide to finding stress-free parking near South Station, so you don’t have to worry! Read on for South Station parking rates, tips and tricks.
3 South Station Parking Rates Not To Miss
1. Pi Alley Garage – park at this popular garage for only $10 on the weekends
2. 17-23 West Street – park at this lot near South Station for $64 for 24 hours
3. 24 Kingston St. (99 Summer Garage) – park in this garage for 12 hours for $38. It’s a five-minute walk from South Station.
Top South Station Parking Resources
- South Station’s Official Website – the official website says there is no parking at the train terminal itself, but they provide some garage listings nearby
- Parkopedia – compare South Station parking rates in public and private lots as well as South Station street parking
- MBTA – the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority has information about parking near South Station on their site
- SP+ – this national parking company offer South Station parking in 3 nearby facilities
- ProPark – this parking company offers both 24/7 access and overnight parking near South Station
- TripAdvisor – read the advice of TripAdvisor users about overnight parking at South Station
- Yelp – read customer reviews of the South Station Bus Terminal that includes some parking advice – **you can park for free for 15 minutes, which allows you to drop off or pick up a passenger!**