Whether you want to take part of history on the Boston Tea Party Ships or get a more intimate with nature on a whale watching excursion, you’ll never get bored hanging out on the Boston Waterfront. Stretching 47 miles down Boston’s shore, every bit loaded with activities and a bit of history.
Boston Waterfront Attractions
Experience history first hand as you dump tea overboard in the Boston Tea Party. Aboard restored tea ships, explore interactive exhibits and enjoy live actors reenacting this important part of America’s pursuit of freedom.
Book discounted parking near the Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum here.
Art lovers will delight in the amazing collection viewable at the Institute of Contemporary Art. Not only popular for its art, but also its amazing architecture. With ever changing exhibits, there’s always something interesting to see here. Perfect for a fun family outing.
Book discounted parking near the Institute of Contemporary Art here.
Get an intimate look into the life of John F. Kennedy, as you explore events through his eyes and hear his thoughts with his voice on this narrated tour. More than just a museum, you will step into this 35th President’s life recreated to experience his legacy and leadership first hand.
Book discounted parking near the JFK Library and Museum here.
Featuring more than 70 exhibits of aquatic animals from around the world, New England Aquarium gives you opportunity to discover what lies deep beneath our oceans. Whether you delight in watching the fun-loving fur seals play or opt to head out on a whale watching excursion, you are guaranteed to love what the New England Aquarium has to offer.
Book discounted parking near the New England Aquarium here.
Nature lovers rejoice! Spectacle Island offers 105 acres of outdoor joys and fun. With five miles of walking trails, hiking, swimming and boating, life couldn’t get much better than this! The exhibits on the history and evolution of the island at the visitor center are just the icing on the cake. You don’t want to miss the Sunset Clambakes!
Popular Boston Waterfront Hotels
If you are fortunate enough to enjoy your stay in Boston at the Waterfront, you’ll love the exquisite lodging offerings. See below for a list of Waterfront hotels.
- Boston Seaport Hotel –
- Book parking near the Boston Seaport Hotel here
- Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel –
- The Westin Boston Waterfront –
- Intercontinental Boston –
- Book parking near the Intercontinental Boston here
- Boston Harbor Hotel –
- Book parking near the Boston Harbor Hotel here
Boston Waterfront Parking Info
Boston Waterfront Street Parking
Waterfront Parking Rates: Monday through Saturday from 8am to 8pm – $1.25 per hour for up to 2 hours or 25₵ for 12 minutes. Metered parking is free on Sundays and holidays. Occasionally metered spaces are marked as “no parking” for special events or circumstances, so it is imperative to pay attention to all signage and meter plates.
Boston Waterfront Residential Parking
Resident Permit Parking is in full effect in residential areas of the Waterfront. While there are a limited number of visitor spaces, they are also only good for up to two hours. It’s best to be safe, rather than sorry and park in a paid garage or parking facility to avoid a ticket and hefty fine.
Boston Waterfront Parking Resources
- SpotHero – book discounted Boston Waterfront parking online
- Yelp – read customer reviews of Boston Waterfront parking garages
- BestParking.com – compare parking rates in Waterfront parking lots and garages
- Boston Waterfront Guide – view the address and contact information for Waterfront parking lots and garages
- Boston’s New Waterfront – view a list of parking lots and garages in Boston’s Waterfront
- TripAdvisor – read tips, tricks and advice for finding cheap Waterfront garage parking
- Standard Parking/Central Parking – this national parking company offers Boston Waterfront parking in 5 garages
Contact Suzannah via Google+